Monday, August 4, 2014

Hot breakfast, cold



Starting my Monday off right! Lacey took a morning nap and I made a breakfast that wasn't blended while crossing off some items on the to-do list.


let's see,
bfast is a scramble of 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg
a little chopped onion, tomato and green bell pepper
seasoned with salt, pepper and cumin
on a whole wheat tortilla
topped with salsa

with a side of thinly sliced apple 
and
my obsession---Iced vanilla coffee



what's in my coffee?
brewed some Italian roast when I first woke up
let it cool
poured over a glass of ice
with a splash of almond milk and torani sugar-free vanilla syrup


All of that ^ 250 calories and 18 grams of protein





Don't worry, my life isn't better than yours. I didn't actually get to sit and eat my breakfast in peace. Little one woke up in tears right before I got the chance. I'm afraid I will be eating hot breakfast cold for the next couple years.



just kidding it is. Baby smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment